IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We currently use a Voice Recording solution for our Contact Centre which requires that Voice VLANs be SPANed (or RSPANed) to a remote destination port which is connected to a 'monitoring NIC' on the voice recorder.Homeworkers at the end of DSL lin...

I am desiging a large enterprise IPT network. I have been working on CCM since the 2.4 days shortly after Cisco purchased the Selsius product. I have always used the rule of thumb that 500 sites is the limit for a single cluster. The other day I had ...

hi everyone I just wanted to see if anyone else is experiencing what I am with this feature. I have a cme 4.1 and have a voice port connecting to pstn via a vic-2fxom1 card. The voice port is configured with a corresponding ephone dn (dual-line with ...

Hi, I am looking out for the solution in Unity voice message. If user presses line 3001 and then press 1 after dial tone then call should be forwarded to directory search handler.

Hi,I am trying to upgrade CUE from -- application mode: CCME to CCMWhen l try to carry out the following command, i receive this error message -se-10-115-254-2# software install clean software install clean ^% Invalid input detected at '^' marker.I ...

Hi,I am using Cisco Unity Call Manager 5.1 (3),and the Voice gateway is Cisco2821,and I have 200 IP 7940 G phones nad the PSTN is terminated to cisco 2821 router where the same E1 PRI is also terminated.Now the problem is from any IP phone to IP phon...

Lavanholy by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a Call Manager version 6.1. I am having two types of gateways, PSTN and CUG. I have created two separate partitions for PSTN and CUG and put the route patterns in respective PSTN and CUG partitions. I have some analog and single line IP G7...

rajupawar by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CCM 6.0 Upgrade

Hi. I downloads 2 files for upgrade CCM.6.0 -> CCM 6.1.Files UCSInstall_UCOS_6.1.1.2000-3.sgn.iso_part1of2 and UCSInstall_UCOS_6.1.1.2000-3.sgn.iso_part2of2. In http://cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/cucos/6_1_1/cucos/iptpch7.html write i mus...

How do I switch a ATA186 to SRST mode without disturbing other network services and devices?I have to check SRST functionality (switchover & fallback) and I only have access to Callmanager 4.2.3, the Voice Gateway (H.323) and the ATA186 itself. The v...

pwellmann by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

To return calls in the missed calls, you need to configure CCM to insert 9 as a leading prefix. This you do via translations however it seems the TP requires to know the exact number of digits to expect in the calling number field otherwise it will ...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes