IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have a callmanager 5.1.3 hook up using SIP dur to ICM ver 7.1 and CVP 4.1. The issue I am having is sometimes the ANI is not coming in... I have a translation pattern to to set these calls to 4169999999/ Is there anyway to change that to a name lik...

miket by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a request to have an auto-attendant option 2 go to two different cell phones - like a circular hunt group, only no need to roll over on no answer. It is basically just load balancing calls between two cell phone numbers. Hunt groups don't wo...

ncrgcp by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,REcently i have tried to configure Supervisory disconnect under a BRI card (using the Voice-port creted virtuall) but the command is no longer listed like in the FXO configuration.SO if i don't have my CPTONE country listed and there is no su...

when i connect Cisco IPC to callmanager 4.1.3 sr3 i am getting a error Unable to initialize support for cisco emergency responder service. Please consult your system administrator.The Cisco ip communicator version is 2.1.3.0after geting the error al...