IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

after we update our CCME to the rel. 4.2 now we want to implement a message for people that call during the weekend or after 7 pm or before 8 am giving the right time when office is open.There is a TCL for this service? we find a old tcl that activat...

cbettont by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone tried loading IPCCX 6 coresident with CM 4.3 and used it for TAPS? I've heard (both from Tac) that you can load IPCCX 6 coresident & that no, you can't load it coresident. The only thing we're looking to use it for is TAPs.

j.dyer by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We currently use a Voice Recording solution for our Contact Centre which requires that Voice VLANs be SPANed (or RSPANed) to a remote destination port which is connected to a 'monitoring NIC' on the voice recorder.Homeworkers at the end of DSL lin...

I am desiging a large enterprise IPT network. I have been working on CCM since the 2.4 days shortly after Cisco purchased the Selsius product. I have always used the rule of thumb that 500 sites is the limit for a single cluster. The other day I had ...

hi everyone I just wanted to see if anyone else is experiencing what I am with this feature. I have a cme 4.1 and have a voice port connecting to pstn via a vic-2fxom1 card. The voice port is configured with a corresponding ephone dn (dual-line with ...

Hi, I am looking out for the solution in Unity voice message. If user presses line 3001 and then press 1 after dial tone then call should be forwarded to directory search handler.

Hi,I am trying to upgrade CUE from -- application mode: CCME to CCMWhen l try to carry out the following command, i receive this error message -se-10-115-254-2# software install clean software install clean ^% Invalid input detected at '^' marker.I ...

JAMES WEST by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes