IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking for a way to do live call monitoring on Cisco Call Manager. I am aware that a "barge-in" feature is available in IPCC but I am wanting to see if the same feature can be accomplished without IPCC. I am familiar with the same feature in th...

jmaduncan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm having trouble with DND on CUCME4.2, I guess it is working as intended, but not how I want it. The user presses the DND softkey and the phone displays DND. An incoming call still rings the phone though (albeit on silent ring suppression). ...

gbarhams by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CCME Bulk Edit

Using ccme 4.1. Customer wants speed dials,(more than 99) I have created a Bulk edit file and it all works o.k. The problem I have is that on a fairly regular basis the customer needs to update the file to reflect adds/changes made to the users. The ...

silex by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Folks,We moved into a new office and all DID blocs are switched into the new PRI in the new location. The problem is when I call 911 they still see the number coming from the old address. I called the carrier in order to have them to update thi...

Hi,I have a router which looses layer 3 binding when the it's powered down. I have put this command "mgcp ip qos dscp ef signaling" in solving the problem to no vail. I have to re do configs for evry power failure I experience. What else can I do ?

sithellp by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys,im setting up a paging app and having a little issue with multicast. we have two locations connected viaFibre. head office is working properly but im not getting any multicast traffic to the remote location. the remote location is receiving text...

a.gooding by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes