IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I can't find a spot in "Bulk Edit" to uncheck the "Allow callers to dial an extension during greeting". This is the option on the Subscribers - Caller Input. This is not the same as the "Allow Caller Input" on the Greetings. How can I make a bulk ...

Hi all,We have some users that we need they can call only some specific numbers. I know that can i specify only in route pattern a range of numbers and not a set of specified numebers. I need to know if there's a way to create a whitelist and apply i...

We are ruuning IOS 12.4.6 at Router3845 which has a built-in DSP 7.4.1. We got a lot of voice quality complains from Customer. It looks like We are hitting Cisco Bug CSCsd54344. What i am trying to do is get a DSP firware 4.4.18 or 7.4.1 from another...

m by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi can any one help me in this case:i have 7906 phone and want to upgrade its firmware to SIP v8.x what is the easiest way to do this/i have ccm 5.1 that supports 7906, i added manually SIP phone from the CCM admin page, but the result is that 7906 d...

Good Day to All,One of my interprise client encountered problem when pressing the call forwarding button in their cisco Ip phone,after keying the extension or tel. numbers, it appears in the screen "database Unreachable", all of their ip phones had t...

Resolved! conference BW

hiassume that i have multisites model with centralized CCM cluster, i want to use for conference brigdes only the software resource available on the CCM (IP Voice Media Streaming Service) and initially i don't want to use any HW resources for confere...

I am planning to install a 3825 router that will be a data WAN router and a voice gateway. It will have a data T1 and a voice PRI. Can the same VWIC2-2MFT-T1/E1 card serve both circuits? Or once I configure 'voice-card 0' will that card be only usabl...

bhawes by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an IOS voip router and an Asterisk PBX. Some FXS ports are registered as extensions on the PBX. I would like to also provide IP-IP gateway to a SIP provider on this router, but do not want the router to attempt to register the FXS ports with...

in setting up the cm-fallback ip phone option, there does not appear to be an option for 7912 ip phones. System show options below. To get the system to show 7912, do we need to upgrade something?config-cm-fallback)#limit-dn ? 7910 IP Phone 7910 7...

kemurdock by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes