IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,probably this is a case for an RMA but if anybody has a secret key combination to do more than a factory reset I'd be happy to read that.My phone lights the LEDs, then shows the Cisco Systems, Inc. Screen but then reboots. I can factory reset it (...

We are trying to use a workaround for call monitoring in CCM 4.2 by using shared lines with a silent ringtone. We set the receptionists desk sidecar to have one instance of a shared line so she can see the status but have the lines not ring so she do...

I am working with a customer who is implementing two PRI?s for PSTN access. My questions are;a) is NFAS really necessary with only two PRI?s, if so, what configuration does the telco have to do to support thisb) if I don?t use NFAS, what is the best ...

Ever since upgrading to sr5b I have been having weird issue regarding directory numbers being removed. When a directory number is removed it still appears to be in the system. although when you search in route plan report it returns no matches. Datab...

Hi AllI've just upgraded a cue module (aim) on a cme 4 system to version 3 and GB language. But now the web initialisation wizard is asking me for JTapi credentials - which I believe is only required for cue to integrate with cm.How do i configure cu...