IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, i am new to this site...I just installed 2x VIC2-4FXO on a 2801 router, on the 1st card, the last port (0/0/3) have the IN USE amber led on since I installed the card, but much brighter than normal... and the port isn't working at all. A...

nrnick by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I would like to know whether using a centralised call processing environment with one CME and a distributed CUE setup, therefore, every spoke site has a NM-CUE installed, can I have SRST on the spoke sites' routers which provide VM locally.The...

rhodium78 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a couple questions about grat. arps and ip phones...1. If grat arps are enabled for the phone device in CCM, does this mean that the phone accepts or generates grat arps?2. what is the advantage/disadvantage of having it checked/unchecked?TIA

srue by Level 7
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllI have setup a hunt group as follows:ephone-hunt 2 sequentialpilot 7828151list 1400, 1401, 1402timeout 10final 600If i call this hunt group from an internal extention say 1405 then it works as intended. However if I call it from outside (the pi...

Resolved! VIC2-2BRI-NT/TE

Hi, I am setting up CME with VIC2-2BRI-NT/TE. if I have 2 VIC2-2BRI-NT/TE cards for a total of four voice ports. Does that mean I can only accept 4 simultaneous calls? Say I have 4 active incoming calls, does that mean I cannot make any outbound or r...

p.holley by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes