IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi there...im covering down on a system that has the 2940 switch and and avaya ip phone 4620..i know that phone works but when i plug it into this switch it doesnt work... or it doesnt power on using the inline power from the switch...i have tried ad...

When a user wants to transfer a call, they push the transfer button; the calling party is placed on hold immediately. They will then dial the number they want to transfer the call to. When the person answers, they press the transfer button again. Whe...

hii have installed unity 4.1 with exchange 2K on a PC in my Lab, with this PC being the domain controller, everything in the installation went correctly without errors as documented in the installation procedure for ciwsco unity 4.1, but after every ...

Hi,Sorry if this is a stupid question, butwhat type of device could be used to simulate a 'PBX' in a home lab environment?In my CVOICE training we used a 3810, but I am wondering whether I could make a C2610 router configured as a PBX? What would it ...

news2010a by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Well,just came back from a simple upgrade and now i am in a total mess. Scenario customer has about 14 7912G phones and just purchased 7912G-A phones, five. these new phones was not registering on CCM 4.0 (4A) SR2. downloaded devicepak and ran the up...

a.gooding by Level 5
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes