IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a publisher. That were working well until I realize that I can no longer login to the publisher via web portal, the error I got was: "The connection has timed out".please i need suggestions and solutions to resolve the issue and restore my pub...

SOLID by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys, I have a cisco 7821. I have recently converted it to 3pcc to use it with another provider, everything on the phone is working great, the one and only issue I am having is i can recieve calls and i can even talk or hear on those but the ph...

Resolved! CCX DN unreachable

Yesterday got a report an option of a CCX app wasn't working. The DN the script referenced was busy if called directly, If I assigned the script of the defective DN to a spare CCX Application DN, that DN would work. For the time being we changed the ...

SteveK066 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, Appreciate if you could help us check this issue.The issue is outbound PSTN call from ip phone/jabber to mobile phone is not working.In the mobile phone, we could see the incoming call showing but it's gone before we can pick up the call...

tomou by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics