IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I will be configuring a SIP Trunk to our local Provider British Telecom (BT)   Does anyone have an example SIP ITSP configuration I could have a look at to the SIP provider from CUBE's stand point, because all I have been given is a public IP addr...

Dear All,   We have cucm 8.6 with dns configured. Customer wants to change the DNS IP address.A it is 8.6..we have to rehost the license. I want know what will be the impact if the DNS IP configured in cucm is not reachable. It is not a secure cluste...

Resolved! Dial-Peer Question

Quick question on a Dial_Peer.  If my DIDs consist of 300 telephone numbers in the following range 555-804-9340 through 555-804-9639.  What would be the best way to summarize this in the least amount of dial-peers to cover the full range.  Below is w...

In CME I can create multiple DNs for the same extension number and use different sequence numbers and preferences to setup something similar to a sequential hunt group with out needing several different extension numbers. Is there something similar i...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI all, I'm having some challenges with our CUCM I inherited. I'm trying to understand the voicemail pilot DN, voicemail port DN, hunt lists, port groups and how they work together. How do I accurately reconfigure this system to get our voicemail bac...

CJ8023 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes