IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Version:1.0 StartHTML:000000267 EndHTML:000017217 StartFragment:000016798 EndFragment:000017044 StartSelection:000016798 EndSelection:000017040 SourceURL:https://supportforums.cisco.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/outbox/notes-view-mode/single/note...

Hello all,I have always used MGCP when configuring my gateways with PRI's. I am looking for some advice on whether to use MGCP or SCCP on 8 VG224s I am installing. I have seen some posts in the forums that SCCP has more features, but I could not find...

Hello Guys,   Company I work for recently acquired a new client and is asking us to manage their Phone Systems. After logging into the CUCM interface, I am greeted with a warning stating they are over their licenses. I am new to the phone side of thi...

Elitev1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Alright so, just to hopefully clarify, our AD team has adopted a new way of creating users for a particular department. This particular department has a very high turnover rate (it seems to be a jumping pad for young careers or something) and instead...

Hello gents.   Need your support information according critical notification i v got. There is a problem with certificate at my CUCM v 8.6. Any suggestions how can i resolve it or make a certificate prolongation ? I was reading manual at the forums b...

deepfree1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes