IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys, I have the follow doubt: When the external user (PSTN) call a DeskPhone, Jabber or IP Communicator that not is registered, what is the behavior is wait: 1) The User will listen busy tone?2) The User will listen the message that the number no...

Currently we are running CME version 11.5 but want to upgrade this to get functionality for 8845 phones.  The upgrade/install guide doesn't really explain well how to do the upgrade but it talks about installing the new version. If I upgrade the IOS ...

Dear Community,  I'd like to share with you my problem  with  Cisco DX650  during the  Secure call. My CUCM  v. 10.5.2  and I'm succefully implemented the  secure certification on all phones with secury profile for each model . at the moment  I did t...

I have a CME with 3 x FXO cards.The system at present has 9 analogue PSTN line connect to it. It also has a VWIC which will have a PRI connected to it. The analogue numbers will be ported to the PRI  meaning that the FXO cards are no longer required....

We are using UCS hardware on which we installed CUCM & Unity with the IP range from 10.0.4.X we are abl to access VmClient & CUCM web from 10.230.182.X range  machine.. in between Firewall installed ...now we want to install few COP file fro various ...

Hello, Can someone please tell me if Unity Connection 9.x is compatible with Exchange 2016 for Unified messaging. Since our customer upgraded their MS Exchange server from 2010 to 2016, users are no longer receiving voice via their email. Regards, Ma...

hello,i would to ask if it is possible to register and operate 10 IP Phones 7962 and 5-10 IP Communicator softphones on a CUCM express platform. If the answer is yes, what is the latest CUCM Express version available and which one might be the smalle...

istr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes