MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

hi,I have setup like.CE4-PE7-P-PE4-CE2..I am able to see all routes from CE4 into the routing table of CE2 and vice-varsa .but i m not able to ping from CE4 to CE2 and Vice-varsa.i m useing PE-CE as RIPv2.what will be the problem

Hi groupI've got a quite strange problem with my network, regarding slow connections to specific websites.The topology is: Transit - PE_1 \ P--PE_3 - CE / Transit - PE_2All internal links are GE and the link...

PerseusDK by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Has anyone seen "Route Distinguisher 0:0"?I have a setup simulating an Inter-AS L3VPN - Back to Back VRFconfiguration.The problem is that in one of the VRFs, under command "show ip bgp vpnv4vrf VRF_TEST" I see usual routes under the RD configur...

HiWe have two PE nodes connecting to Pnodes with redundant links. The two PE nodes are in remote locations (same City). The cost of the longhaul links are very expensive, so we would like to put a link in place between the two PE nodes to get aroun...

htaljaard by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Folks, I keep reading in this forum that in an MPLS network if the MTU is 1500 bytes (default), a lot of packets would get dropped as the labels added to the original packet make it bigger than 1500 bytes(4 bytes per lable). So i did a test tod...

Hi! As you can see from the attach, we are using a topology where 2 7609s act as a PE, and we are also running a LAN (VLAN actually) with 3 HSRP groups in it.Basically, what we have is several VLAN, and each one of them with 3 subnets configured in t...

a quick question,how long does it take for a transit provider to propagate our prefix to the internet so that anybody in the internet has the knowedge of my prefix?One day? 3 days?

chilinh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Folks, I do not see in the feature navigator that sup720 supports l2tpv3, very surprised? how do service providers running 7600 series router provide Lan services to customers then?the ones who are not running MPLS that is?

Hi I need to allocate ip addresses to clients connected to different VRFs. I have allocated the DHCP pool to respective VRF but no success. Can somebody let me know if I am missing somethingip vrf green rd 1:1!ip vrf blue rd 1:2ip dhcp pool green ...

Folks, we have a 7600 series router with a card that does not support changing the mtu to more than 1500.When we ping from CE's, everything seems fine, an extended ping with the DF bit to 1 and MTU of 1508 fails, which i would suspect.My quest...

hy guys,we have an SUP7203B on a 7613 chassis.we saw that when injecting a large amount of routes (more than 195.000) the following error appears :%MLSCEF-SP-7-FIB_EXCEPTION: FIB TCAM exception, Some entries will be software switchedwhen we checked t...

Hi can anyone describe the difference between per interface and per platform label space ?Thansk in advanceThomas

amms68958 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a PE-P-PE setup. I am able to receive routing and IP information pertaining to the MPLS VPN that I am trying to create. Inside the VPN, I cannot ping from PE subinterface to PE subinterface. Anybody have similar issues?

sean by Level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello everyone. well i need help from you people.can anybody give me basic config of mpls. i have 5 routers.i just wanna test it. i need the basic configuration. and a plan to test that its working.thanks in advance.

amitbatra by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,We just installed a new IPSEC SPA Card into a Cisco 7606 in order to enable the VRF Mode.The problem we are phasing is that although we changed engine mode "crypto engine mode vrf" for the 7606, under the interface VLAN and Outside interface c...

pavlosd by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors