cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I am trying to change SNMPv2 community string on 6509 remotely, without using expect script. I tried EEM applet (we cannot use TCL scripts), but it does not work. EEM command "action 10 info snmp oid 1.3.6.1.2.1.1.4 get-type exact" is supposed to ...

vgershman by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have linksys modem which already working for different vlans then for lab we take aother switch 3750 switch and created different vlans.vlans are working fine but we need internet for diffferent vlansfor that linksys modem how we can makeinterface ...

Resolved! LMS 4.0.1 - Nexus

Hello all,I searched on the internet wothout success about this theme.I just added Nexus 7k and 5k to the CW LMS 4.0.1. SNMP OK, SSH ok. I just see the IP, OS Type, Version, but the device is UNKNOWN. Are my NX-OS versions good?The NX-OS versions are...

Hi AllWhat are the seperate parts of Ciscoworks LMS 4.1 (base?) I've had a quick look at the Cisco web site. and apart from the marketing stuff and the navigation documents I couldnt find anything explicitly stating what is in 4.1. I need to know as ...

Chris_Jir by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm trying to create an EEM script to monitor the status of some EIGRP peers on a specific interface.  The failure detection works, the problems I have are:- The applet trigger is syslog, unfortunately there are two peers on the interface, so I ge...