cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi.We have trouble with getting config for certain devices. A manual job works fine, but the schedule job does not.Devices are neither in the success list nor in the failed list.I've checked the device credentials.syslog triggered config fetch works ...

bjornarsb by Level 4
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,I have a Cisco Works Server ( LMS 2.6 Version) which had a issue with Syslog Severity level summary report which was hanging when ever we run a job and report job used to fail always.Also i have observed SyslogFirst.db,SyslogSecond.db,SyslogThird...

lalit by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I don't know why, but nearly ALL of my Config Archive VLAN is failing. I am receiving the following:TELNET: Failed to establish TELNET connection to xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx - Cause:  Connection refused. Command failed  VLAN Config fetch is not supported usin...

davepeat2 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My config archive is not working. So I did a capture and what I  see is the switch do a TFTP Write request of file xxxx.200.245.cfg. The response is  (from the server) destination unreachable, port unreachable.I  would assume this is a firewall issue...

davepeat2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This image shows that I have Telnet, SSH, TFTP and HTTPS configured for  Config Fetch. What am I missing?Thanks Joseph!I don't know why, but nearly ALL of my Config Archive VLAN is failing. I am  receiving the following:TELNET: Failed to establish TE...

davepeat2 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear *,First of all thank you to all those who have answered my previous questions. Really appreciate it. Now i have another one. Can i somehow disable end user tracking as i dont want to see any hosts and how do i delete the existing end hosts?Thank...

xshant by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I have had CUOM detecting everything in my voice network, but, from same time ago, it does not detect anything. I have tried to restart the server and didn´t work. Also I have rediscovered all devices and works, but not fault detected yet.A...

mcecilia by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are running CISCOWORKS LMS in our Data Network, But right now getting below problem, 1.    Unable to integrate Cisco-3925 integrated service router2.    Unable to integrate Cisco-2811 integrated service router3.    LMS cannot sense link status 4....