Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! SNMP trap messages

Dear Support, We are getting a huge amount of messages  on our Monitoring system from our 3750 switch. Can you please advise what's wrong?Tue  Dec 07 09:20:00 Got 271 byte SNMP Trap from:  10.160.124.166Tue  Dec 07 09:20:01 Got 273 byte SNMP Trap fro...

Hello:I have LMS 4.0 up and running and I'm ready to migrate data from my LMS 2.6 server to the LMS 4.0 server, but I seem to be missing a file referenced in the instructions. I'm using the "Installing and Migrating to CiscoWorks LAN Management Solut...

rst3785 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running LMS 3.2. it does not recognize some of the devices on this network. we did a network upgrade replacing all infrastructure with Cisco Switches. 3750's at the distribution layer and 2960S's at the edge with a 4500 in the core. It recognize...

What is the best way to throttle snmp traps? I have an HP NNM (Network Node Manger) server that is currently receiving traps from a number of network devices. Sometimes traps get sent from these devices at a higher rate than the NNM server can handle...

Hi,Below device packages updates are downloaded from below location; Please tell me that how I can apply these to server/CiscoWorks Application. I even don’t know that what the uses of these packages are, but these are latest available on the Cisco s...

raza555 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have an internet connection issue for the CiscoWorks LMS. Can  I update the CiscoWorks components manually by downloading the update from cisco.com as well as PSIRT  and then applying them individually.If so, what is the link for downloading upd...

Hello all,I have written the following script which shuts down the "down" interfaces on Catalyst 2960. When I copy and paste the script via SSH, it works fine without any error message, but when I execute it via CiscoWorks (RME 4.3.1) the job fails w...

Running LMS 3.2 on Windows:I need to create a portal based Intranet site for the customer and want toknow if I could use LMS to create a sepeate portal that would notredirect for authentication. Trying to avoid buying another server for a small envir...