cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I already had a request almost 2 years ago about the URL I need to do the external Syntax Check as described in the user guide for RME. Still in version 2.6 I can't find the URL which I have to register as decribed below. Can anybody tell me wh...

reide by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is a SYN Cookie ? Mark all that are true. A marker left to identify a TCP connection The 3-way TCP connection establishment A way to mitigate against SYN flood attacks A specific initial sequence number Information encrypted in an...

In Ciscoworks version 2.6 I am tring to get the local user and the AD user ID to work together to allow me to give the AD user permissions. The distinguished name format(lastname\, firstname) is not allowed as a local user. Is there any way to change...

d-jenkins by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello! I add device in Device and Credentials with IP, hostname, domain name and credentials for snmp. Then add it manually to DFM. But DFM shows this device only by IP address. As I know it must use DNS name if it possible to resolve device in DNS s...

Hi all,I have the following two questions.1. Upon rebooting a router do the created probes expire? Even the ones set to an unlimited lifetime. 2. Is there a description MIB for CAR mibs. So we can relate an entry in the ccarConfigTable to an actu...

njevtic by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card