cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I have been running LMS 2.5.1 for a while. Want to check how to achieve following:1. Can I change the default telnet command to ssh when right-click a device in the campus topology service window?2. For path analysis, is it possbile to add new applic...

zengxing by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello, I use a c2621 for WAN/LAN routing in my network. I use it for :- dialin pppoe (for WAN).- NAT/PAT.- Reflexive ACL.- DHCP Server.- DNS Server.(ios : c2600-adventerprisek9-mz.123-14.T2.bin )the c2621xm is getting to process up 30k packets per se...

psykokwak by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone have any guesses why the following fails?catalyst6k> (enable) show flash-#- ED --type-- --crc--- -seek-- nlen -length- -----date/time------ name 1 .. ffffffff 7058d528 9c492c 24 9717932 Aug 11 2005 01:01:20 cat6000-sup2k8.6-4-4.bin ...

yjdabear by VIP Alumni
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have successfully set up hundreds of GRE tunnels and run EIGRP. I replaced a 7200 router with a 4500. The EIGRP neighbors will not come up. I can ping from physical interface to physical interface and from tunnel interface to tunnel interface. ...

tmanville by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Since I istalled the last patch LMS 2.5.1 December 2005, i coul not received email alerts from DFM module, before that it was working fine, I check on alert and activities window and appear many alarms and on configurations all the parameters are wel...

ocajica by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ANI seems to have trouble discovering 2 particular msfcs amongst about 20 that are being discovered properly. All pertinent configs are identical between the 20 msfcs that are OK and the 2 that are not (i.e. cdp & snmp enabled).A couple of difference...

jcook by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've installed DFM 2.0 and Common Services 3.0 on a windows 2k server with sp4. I unregistered the daemons and then tried to re-register them according to the Install pdf. I've attached the error that I get. Has anyone seen this before? TIA

bm_5789 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am try to set up a reverse telnet seesion between AUX port of 3725 Router to the console port of a master switch in a 3750 Stack configuration. The configuration on the AUX port is as follows:line aux 0 exec-timeout 20 0 no exec transport preferre...

Using LMS 2.5.1 on Windows 2003. I can no longer successfully use Netconfig to deploy device changes. When I run Netconfig jobs the jobs end immediately with a status of successful. However the job doesn't actually do anything. I don't even get an em...