cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

When we try to sync the configuration archive I get the following error on all of our wireless devices:CM0056 Config fetch failed for ACC_Wireless_01 Cause: CM0204 Could not create DeviceContext for 348 Cause: CM0206 Could not get the config transpor...

schadmin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We recently installed about 100 of the AP1232 series Wireless Access Points, and CiscoWorks is unable to obtain the startup or running configs. Here's the error message:"Failed to fetch config using SCP.Connection refused: connect Verify SCP i...

bread by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! catalyst 5500

We have a catalyst 5500 series switch running in hybrid mode. Can you convert this to native IOS? I haven't been able to find anything on this (maybe because it is EOL?). But I was wondering if I could follow the same procedure for the most part of t...

schadmin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

LMS2.5. I noticed that DFM will send all the interfaces up and down alerts when it polls. How can I make it just send alert for one particular interface? For example I just want to monitor the wan interface, not vlan interface, not lan interface. B...

I recently took on a client who did not have any password information for his router and changes needed to be made. It's a Cisco 1720 on a T1 Frame Relay connection by the way using IOS ver 12.2I subsequently went through the password recovery proces...

racanelv by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please,After configuring logging and aplying changes, log files created in NMSROOT\log\dfmLogs Folder don't show the complete information.We need to know the description of the event created, and instead of this we get the message: "BIPS - NOT Found ...

Looking for info on how to troubleshoot why RME is out of sync. Auto-sync DCR>RME is on. This was working but stopped for no reason I can attribute it to. Device CountsCS - 941Campus - 853 RME - 575 Bundles Installed Bundle Name Version I...

3tstiles by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm trying to do a network discovery via Campus Manager 4.0 (LMS 2.5). It discovers no devices (i've setup the networks etc.) but I do get the following error in the discovery.log:log4j:ERROR No appenders could be found for category (CTM.common).l...

Hello,I have installed the Ciscoworks for windows 6.0 and discovered the Network . The discovery brought the devices as individual hosts ( each device shows like islands) without showing the Topology like Campus Manager in Ciscoworks 2000. Is it a ...

raju by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card