cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I want to block all smtp traffic from my customers except for packets destined for my mail server and my mail server only. I would like to do this at the edge and not at the core. I put in the following ACL, but it blocked all smtp traffic.access-l...

zodell by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using CW2000 with RME 4.0 on Win32 server. I am trying to modify a config for a Cat2924MXL switch by simply adding the "no snmp trap link-status" command to each of the 24 Fa interfaces.After modifying the archived config as described above, an...

Hi,I have recently set up Cisco Works. It has been great so far for our network management. I am looking to utilize it as much as possible. Any suggestions on reports I should pull on a regular basis?Thanks,Steve

We have a ton of Cisco devices. Each with several interfaces. When troubleshooting, if you do a trace route, you see that none of the IPs will resolve to the router's name. This makes following the trace route difficult. Other than entering each ...

ermedic by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,when i start the SDM Launcher and want to connect with ssl or not, it stops on the runAPP.shtml. I get only the text displayed on the browser.I think its a IE Problem.Windows XP SP2IE 6.0 XP2ThanksregardsBastian

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.I'm using RME 2.2 IDU 12 and am trying to update the archive (new installation) to compare configurations. When I select the devices to update I receive "Partially Failed (Note VLAN.dat fetch failed)I've verified...

A user has given a new password when he log's on a device he must change is password. When he access a other device he must give his OLD password and chang it again. We have two tacacs server's a Master and Slave