cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi...I try to shut down any unused ports in our lan switches. Is there any tool that can give details about the last time the port has been used, so that I do not shut a port for a person who might be on leave, etc.Thanks

mo shea by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have replaced a lot of my switches and when I do a hardware report the information is about the OLD switch. The devices were replaced with the same IP address etc.

jllugar by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, We plan to purchase this card for our bandwidth analysis (HQ to 17 branch offices dedicated lines). Need to know if this card could allow us to analyze traffic patterns as well as types ? patterns such as peak rates on certain dates/ time of...

netman2k5 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,I just tested connecting a master and a slave-server but got an error-messages stating that domain-ID is the same on slave and master.Does anybody of you know how to manually reset/create a new domain id on slave servers?Thanks for any answe...

I have a cluster of 3 CCMs, I was able to add the Published and 2nd subscriber, however the primary subscriber keeps either timing out or gets stuck during the discovery process. Has anyone observed the issue? ITEM version 2.0, CCM 3.3.3.Chris

Chris Deren by Hall of Fame
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes