cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

When I run the Out-of-Sync Summary report, I get quite a few entries that when I click the diff icon I get a message that says no differences found. The only thing I can think of is that when populating the Out-of-Sync Summary report it doesn't take ...

rjphelps by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We want to configure logging to log messages to a syslog server. However, we only want severity levels 3,2,1 and 0 to go to the server. Will this affect the severity levels that go to the buffer? We still want 7,6,5,4,3,2,1 and 0 to go to the buffer....

Hi,I have 6509-E implemented in the network,When I tried reterive the reports from RME I cannot see any records.All other moduels are working properly(campus,device).Is it required to install any patches inorder to get the reports generated?Thanks in...

Hello, I have successfully instaled LMS 2.5 except IPM 2.6.During the installation I receive the following messages:Java(tm) Runtime Environment Version JRE 1.3.1(C) Copyright 1997-2000 Sun Microsystems, Inc.All rights reserved./home/telelink/softwa...

alexdenev by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Running ITM 2.0 IDU6 on win2k. When trying to rediscover 2 servers, I am getting a "DataCollector request timeout (internal problem)" error message. What does this mean and is there a workaround?

tcyee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just got an email asking me to fill out a survey about:Resource Manager Essentials (RME) version 4.0 Campus Manager (CM) version 4.0 Device Fault Manager (DFM) version 2.0 Internetwork Performance Monitor (IPM) version 2.6 CiscoView (CV) version 6....

In LMS 2.2 RME 3.5 IDU 11, I only find WS-X6148-RJ45V, but no WS-X6148-RJ45 in the list of Card Types in RME -> Admin -> Inventory -> Custom Reports. Is the list built "intelligently" according to what we have, or am I missing WS-X6148-RJ45 support i...

yjdabear by VIP Alumni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, my CiscoWorks2000 (CDone 5th ed. 2.1) + RME 3.4 give me an diskWatcher popup with this message: {diskWatcher}: Available space is low on filesystem /. Check /var/adm/CSCOpx/log/diskWatcher.log for details.These are the details:F_SYSTEM AVA...

Hi allHas anyone seen anything on the following bug:CSCin56596 - Could not commit groups and annotations http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/Support/Bugtool/onebug.pl?bugid=CSCin56596&cco_product=CW2000+Essentials&fset=inventory&swver=&keyw=&target=&train=I...

marcjone by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am the IT Manager of a small network.We use Cisco Catalyst 3550 switches as well as 2950 switches.I have configured these boxes to trap back to our manangement station for environemtal concerns. I have the following config on the boxes.snmp-server...