cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! QoS / 3745

OK... I have not run across any good examples of completing this so far.My topology is pretty simple. 3745 at the core and 1721's out at remote sites.The sites are connected via either 256k modems or low speed 28.8 modems. The 256k modems have an ...

djmlmco by Beginner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Restoring CiscoWorks Data

Is there a way I can restore data from my current CiscoWorks server to a new CiscoWorks server? I would like to keep all historical data from the current server. Currently, I am using CD One Fifth Edition on my current server.Best regards,Santi

santipongv by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

RME 3.4 NO SOPPORTED DEVICE SWITCH 4500

We have RME 3.4 with IDU 8.0 installed and wen we add a Catalyst 4500 to the database and check the device attributes, a "not supported" message appears in the telnet column, we checked the supported devices list and it should be supported.The switch...

c-olmedo by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Java virtual machine for LMS bundle

HiIve built a new workstation for myself (win xp + sp 2 + patches). Unfortuanetly when I try to access our ciscoworks server, it installs the java plugin but then chrashes when I try to get into the ciscoworks proper (beyond the login screen).Ciscowo...

n.phipps by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Problem with VPN routing

Hi,I have a Cisco VPN concentrator 3005 and 2 routers that connect to the concentrator with VPN.Lan-Router--vpn--Concentrator--vpn--Router2-LAN2Computers from behind each router can reach the concentrator and computers connected directly to it, but t...

eladkertis by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes