cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys,Sorry for posting in this board but I am not sure where to post this concern.It is about the Smart Licensing for Cisco devices. Is it mandatory for the Cisco device to be stay connected over the internet for the licensing?Thank you

Dear All,Hope everyone is safe during this pandemic. I have configured Cisco Prime Infrastructure UCS Physical HW Appliance (Gen 3). It is only one appliance.It is connected both (Primary and Secondary) core switches. How I can achieve the redundancy...

Hello everyone, under what circumstances does the index for an interface change? Is it possible for a monitoring tool to report over 30 000 interfaces indexes changes in one night?. I know that this value could change after a reload, removing logical...

I´m having trouble downloading ASDM from ASA 5506-x. I´ve enabled http server 443 and configured the management interface but when I type in the address in the browser I get the following text   NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALIDSubject: ASA Temporary S...

IngelaJ by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiHas anybody ever tried resetting a vty or the enable secret password via SNMP?  I've read that there is something you can do with pullling back the running-config and comparing it to startup-config....via snmp assuming you know the RW Community-str...

Hi guys, I have a question, can we upload the SNMP  MIB File  for third party switches in the Prime infrastructure 3.7 for PSU and FAN Failure.?As per PI compatibility matrix, Prime infrastructure does not support FMC and firepower. Can we upload the...