cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I lost the PI's cli account, mapped the iso to kvm, booted it, and proceeded with recovery by pressing 3 in boot options. but!!!!!!!! FAILED TO FIND ADE-OS STARTUP CONFIGURATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UNABLE TO PROCEED WITH PASSWORD RECOVERY!!!!!!!!!!! S...

CCC3 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! NTP Peer NXOS

Where is this 127 address coming from in my ntp peer list? 93180-01-CORE# show ntp peer-statusTotal peers : 6* - selected for sync, + - peer mode(active),- - peer mode(passive), = - polled in client moderemote local st poll reach delay vrf-----------...

Cisco Integrated Management Controller Version : 4.1(3h)We are trying to get a properly functioning SSL connection for the web interface on the CIMC. We succeeded in uploading the private key, and corresponding end entity certificate. After activatin...

Hi,Started a new job and wanted to get backups of all switch configs and found that nobody has documented the passwords for 2 switches we have here, one is a 2950 and the other is a 2960Is there a way to retrieve the current password rather than atte...

Hello,I have what I hope is not a dumb question. We recently had an audit that recommended we modify some of our ACLs on our Cisco 5525 to not include the "any" statement. So I am working on some clean up to see what/how this can be done but I'm a bi...

zimeroski by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an Enterprise CCTV network that I'm the Network Admin for. I had a strange occurrence over the weekend that doesn't seem like it could be relatable but wanted to reach out to this community to see if someone has seen anything like it in the pa...

dbronco by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello. I forgot my PI's CLI password and would like to know how to recover it. First, I would like to know if it is possible to control the CLI account from the GUI. andAvailable boot options:Do I need to reboot the PI to access?   *model : PI-UCS-AP...

CCC3 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes