cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello I very need help.I need configure multiple event for syslog. If massage was attached to mail, was perfect.   Now in email not contain syslog message, this -> $syslog_msg contain nothing. Script::cisco::eem::event_register_syslog tag 1 pattern "...

We are migrating from LMS 4.2.5 to PI 3.4 and we need to know how big of a drive we need in order to store the LMS 4.2.5 export which will be restored into PI 3.4…   we have around close to 9000 different types of devices.   any help would be appreci...

higoel by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I  have cisco prime 2.2. I have two wireless controllers 5508 that are managed by prime. In addition,a 100+ APs that registered to the controllers are showing up in prime inventory & are using up my license count. I have a total of 25 device licenses...

chibo3055 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CCIE Validity

Hi  i have CCNP R&S and it will be expire at 12-12-2018  if i passed CCIE 400-101 is this renew the CCNP certificate and what is the duration ? is 3 years or less than ?   thanks

Murad* by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello all  i have 3 internet connections and i have a 4331 as my router and i have a 3850 as my switch i have connected my internets to my switch and gave them each there own vlan 500,501,502 and connected my switch to my router via a trunk link with...

n.bokhar1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes