cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to poll for  dynamic MAC table from the switch now i am stuck as none of my  3750s cant  snmpwalk the .1.3.6.1.2.1.17.4.3.1.1 aka  dot1dTpFdbAddress snmpwalk -v2c -c public 10.60.128.4 dot1dTpFdbAddressDid not find 'zeroDotZero' in module...

We are running into a slight problem with the action mail command on equipment at a specific location. The mail server our routers are using requires smtp authentication. Unfortunately, the username for each node is using a username@domain.net naming...

Hi Cisco Support Community, We have an issue in where we can´t access via ssh/telnet to Prime Infrastructure Appliance. We can access via GUI but we can´t see an option to enable/disable or configure ssh/telnet access method through the GUI in order...

Is it possible to have 2 bridge groups on one serial interface? no ip routing   !interface FastEthernet 0/0ip address 10.1.1.88 255.255.255.0no ip route-cachespeed 10half-duplex    priority-group 1  bridge-group 1# bridge-group 1 input-pattern-list...

Hello, I was wondering if anyone was aware of any Cisco Prime 3.1 trainings.  The trainings I have been able to find seem to be on version 2.2 and below. 

dcentineo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card