cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I have PI 3.0.1 with latest device pack installed and four Cisco Flex 7510 WLCs in inventory. The matter is that two of four WLCs can't sync with PI. "Verify credentials" passes successfully, but Sync button gives "Collection Failure" message. Please...

Hi All! We are currently planning a Cisco Prime installation in an effort to replace a sprawl of tools currently. One of the crucial pieces of our environment is syslog, and even though we are a small shop, we currently generate roughly 22million log...

Evening All, We have two WS-C3650-48PS-S and we are putting redundant power supplies in each, these switches are not stacked. Im a bit stuck as to how to get SNMP to create an alert when a power supply fails, then add that as a node in solar winds (...

Resolved! Array in TCL

So I am starting to write a script that hopefully could be ran on multiple routers at once. The basic changes are Ip address and the minor one I can handle after this problem is solved. The script below is suppose to match by hostname and run the res...

astoffel1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to setup netflow on a Nexus 9504 running NXOS: version 6.1(2)I2(2b) and a Nexus 9396 running the same code. The guide says it's possible but I can't find anything in the command reference guide. For reference we're using SolarWinds for net...

Hi, I have a SG300-28P already up and running. I would like to access the Web management interface. I know that I need to activate it in CLI configure mode with: IP http server, in order to enable it and to configure the access to it. The default IP ...