cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Because Prime or LMS has no ability to backup FWSM and ASASM configurations, here I share our trick to do "backups" from a remote linux server.FAckup.sh stands for FWSM-and-ASASM-backup :-) It uses ASDM stuffs to get configs.Configuration file looks ...

exane by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just got my PI 2.0 upgraded to 2.1 I was reading through the release notes and was wondering if PI 2.1 can be used with a 5508 running 7.6.120.0 code.  Currently we are running 7.4.100.60 and haven't put any new code on due to PI requirements. Same ...

Hi everyone.We are a little concerned about many high peaks regarding CPU utilization on a Cisco Nexus 7k (version 6.2(2)). Peaks often reach 100%. Here's the behavior:# show processes cpu history                                                     ...

Soporteco by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We would like to graph some counters from a service policy that is applied to an interface. How do i find the correct OID to read with my snmp tooling?  See below red variables.I found that it should be somewhere below the .1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.166.1. tre...

joopv by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Cisco!I've been playing around with EEMs on and off for a few months now, and I'm enjoying it quite a bit! A recent issue at work got me thinking, and I thought I'd try and solve the problem with a new EEM. It's really quite simple, but I'm hav...

On the interfaces connected to a WAN optimizer should we use ingress, egress, or both?<Attached is a quick diagram I made for demonstration. I don’t understand if egress is needed on the MPLS>

CCRi02909 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes