Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! LMS v4.0 Log Files

Attached is the output from Reports> System> Status> Log File.As you can see I have a number of log files showing their size in RED.How do I automate getting these smaller?  I have looked at Log Rotation, but none of the files listed in the attached ...

Evertime I try to copy something to flash my 2611xm will prompt me to erase the entire flash??                  I can ignore that and the file exists in flash, but why does it always prompt?R3#copy run flash:baseline.cfgDestination filename [baseline...

Hi,We have a problem sending larger files (ios in this case) to a c2960 switch via snmp over TFTP. We can however, send configuration files to the switch via snmp over TFTP. We have also tried different hardware, which also means different software i...

Tobias by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all, I'm planning to upgrade OS for my Cisco Router 7609 & 7609-S, I'm consider between IOS 12.2(33) SRE8 and SRE9, which one more prefer?My devices include SUP 720-3BXL and 76-ES+T-20GDo you have any document to show the hardware support for IO...

minh pham by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SNMPTrap

Hi, I want to know if is it possible to configure 3 trap snmp on the same cisco router because we have 3 network server management means enable trap on the same device to supervise by for example LMS ,NAGIOS and  OpManager RegardsAhmed

Hello,I tried to fight with google's but can't resolve a problem.I've got Cisco swirch with IOS 15.0(2)SE4 and configured a few ports as Cisco Access Point smartports. AP's connected to that ports works only with that setting. Case is that I even can...

pswinczak by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes