cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

LMS 4.2 Soft Apliance has default:Filesystem            Size  Used Avail Use% Mounted on/dev/mapper/smosvg-optvol                      105G  4.8G   95G   5% /opt/dev/mapper/smosvg-varvol                       53G  268M   50G   1% /varWhere to create ...

I'm using this EEM script to shut down a port when a cable is pulled or port goes down for any other reason. It works to shut down the port but I'm facing the following problem1. If I attempt to re-enable the port manually it immedeately shuts it dow...

nawas by Level 4
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hiwe have installed a new appliance of LMS 4.2.2 in our VmWare enivronment. The platform is running licensed to work with 1300 devices. We have approximately 500 devices in DCR, most of them are small switches ranging from Catalyst 2950 to Catalyst 3...

Support,Quick question:Installed LMS 4.2.2 on a VMserver with no problems.Customer now tells me that over the weekend, he decided to "changed the server settings to give the server more processing power and after  rebooting i can log in but admin doe...

Hi Networkers,I would like your help on diagonosis the NTP problem on a 6500 switch.I have configured a single NTP public server and three peers on Switch 'A' and two server and two peer on the 6500 switches with the following straight forward comman...

kthned by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I've a Dashboard problem in LMS 4.2.1I can't create or delete dashboards in my Username I've try to delete the username and creating it again and it didn't solve the problem, the same error message appearshere is the error messagecan someone ad...