cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hai guys,We have an issue with RME report generator.Currently we are using LMS 3.2 installed on VMware esxi5 and RME version 4.3.2.Every things are working fine except RME reports and RME job browser.We we try to geneate report we get an error.Below ...

Is it possible to create an EEM applet that polls multiple counters in a table, add the results per instance and issues a eem syslog message or trap when the sum of the values per instance exceed a defined count ?What I want to do is have an applet a...

I am relatively new to Cisco, and was handed Cisco Prime to basically learn on my own.  So please bear with me if I am missing something obvious.  I have the Archive Summary Report, and it shows 26 devices that failed to backup.  Basically the lines ...

aj.king by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am getting VERY slow response from my Ciscoworks server and when I checked I saw 45 copies of cwjava.exe running as well as 2 copies of apache.exe and 11 copies of dbserv.exe running.  These seem to be draining a serious amount of resources.  The q...

tmcmurray by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a quick question if anyone may be able to help:I have a 3845 running IOS 12.4(25b) [c3845-adventerprisek9-mz.124-25b.bin] and it does not support EEM 3.0.  I have verified that commands such as "action 1 regexp..." or "action 1 if...", etc. fa...

I am generating traps via SNMPSoft's snmptrapgen.exe and sending traps to my 2811 router. Using an EEM applet I am trying to receive the trap and have an action produce. I have the SNMP trap contain sysContact with alice and in the...

Hello,Dear forum participants,I apologize if my question does not match this thread.I want to get RSTP Port Role from CiscoWS-Catalist 3750 48TS-S IOS 12.2(SE)50 using third side SNMP Client.I have found interesting parameter here: ftp://ftp.cisco.co...

Hi I wonder if anyone can help. Using the custom properties and query expression section in LMS Prime 4.1 I would like to create a report that checks the movement of end nodes.For example I need to know if PC A on switch A has moved to switch B in th...

Resolved! SNMP low priority?

Hi,I just want to clarify that I've read snmp is a low priority process. So does this means in case of high cpu any other process is going to take cpu utilization and snmp polling is going to stop? If not then what's gonna happen to polling and does ...

srkala by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes