Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Gentlemen, CCM is a nice way to implement a fully redundant Call Processing architecture. Publisher, Subscriber etc.However, suppose my Publisher acts as TFTP-server.In DHCP option 150 I specified the ip-address of the publisher. If this publisher is...

believ1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does any one try to use the Cisco SDK with the full free asp services . ?I installed it but unfortuntally all the phone give me a code screen whne trying to run the service . Also when i double click on the service on the IIS i got internt explorer ...

smahrous by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm trying to setup my 7960 IP phone for SIP. From the instructions, I can type **# to change the phone mode to Unlock.Howeaver, when i type **#, the phone appers to remain in Lock Mode.Any Idea whan I'm missing?Also, how do you enter the '@' c...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,To control access to make international calls,I am planning to configuring FAC for each user.As a policy I want users to change their FAC at a regular interval.Can users change their FAC themselves(say using ccmuser) or callmanager administrator h...

k.ms by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Looking through Perfmon logs and found two counters that I would like some clarification on. Tftp Request aborted and TFTP Not Found. If these are high should I be concerned? I have NETIQ checking these counters and it generates a notification whe...