Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,is it possible to execute an ASP page on the CM and send it's output to the IP Phone(the one that received the call) on an incoming call? Also is it possible to identify the caller?Any links and information would be helpful.Best regards,Victor

HiI have been testing the debit card TCl script to try and build my own Calling Card System.I have it working in the most part but when it asks me for the number i wish to dial it seems to only let me enter 4 digits, is this a parameter somewhere tha...

gilbera by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have MWI DN ON at 5000 and DN Off at 5001. They both sit in partition Internal_PT and have CSS Enterprise_CSS. I have a remote site that cannot get the MWI to turn on when 5000 is dialed. The remote site partition is Remote_PT and CSS is Nationa...

jgentsch by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have to sites. Central Site (E1) and Remote Side (FXS). From the central Site i can make calls to Remote Side but from the Remote Site i cant make calls to the Central Site. Here´s the dial-peer configuration.Central SITEdial-peer voice 201 voi...