Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have a Call Manager running 3.3(3). We have recently added a call park number of 800X and assigned it to our publisher. Call Park works after we set it up, but if we don't use it for awhile, it quits working. We get a message on the Web Attendan...

jfarrer by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Kinda a newbie at this.Right now, our phones are configured for each individual user in one fixed position. I would like to set up each office so that an individual could sign in to the phone, having their number and settings follow them.Can someone...

Hi,We have ccm 4.0 installed on MCS 7845 with 2 xeon processors(2 Servers-1 Pub & 1 Sub)with 1500 phones.We want to configure Extension Mobility for all 1500 phones.Will it load the server too much?.CCm is also integrated with IPCC express(80 Users),...

k.ms by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I thought it would be nice to integrate our Call Manager (3.1(4b)) with our AD (win 2000) using Cisco Customer Directory Configuration Plugin. Got it installed and it broke our call center (IPCC) so I un-installed the plugin. Things seem fine now ex...

keitha by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes