Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello, I am trying to find out which users have been assigned the Administrator Roles in CUCM end user management.  I have used the Export User feature but it does not show me the information i am looking for.  Any help will be appreciated. thanks

Any help or insight would be much appreciated. I'm trying to cleanup our DMM but it a clunky game of catch 22. I can't delete files that are used in a presentation/playlist, and I can't delete playlists or presentations because they may have been sch...

I am trying to change the Caller ID of a particular dial-peer to simply reflect the company name. Any calls that hit this dial peer need to have the company name in the voice class sip profile reflected there. I have tried several different ways and...

I am working with eLogic to use WebEx APIs.  They are stating they can't use our site because we have WebEx training center and WebEx meeting center.  The user login doesn't have access to WebEx training center.  Does WebEx have to remove WebEx train...

Hi Team, Currently I am working in a medium level company,My problem is one of the IP Phone is not getting ring,it only blinks the light.Call is getting connected and Audio quality is also fine but when ever phone rings their is no Sound,I already ch...

We are having cases where Web-ex productivity tools plugin is disabled or becomes inactive in outlook and the Web-ex buttons disappear from outlook. We run on CWMS 2.5  Productivity tool version - 2.82.5010.11 ptolkadd.dll - 27.2014.1.15 Outlook 201...

Dear All , I am facing the below error message while taking backup in my cucm and my System Version : 8.0.3.10000-8 .  "Status : Local Agent is not responding. This may be due to Master or Local Agent being down. "  Kindly need support for this error...

i can log onto ccp express but then nothing works. the icons are there but i cannot invoke them. i have level 15 access. not sure what to check as i have tried to google this problem. think it may be related to permission issue but unsure what to che...

Hi All I've raised a request for a way to bulk monitor Touch 8/10 status since at the moment, there is no automatic alert for this https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCut27621   Was curious if others would see this as a useful feature (I'...