Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! - Once the agent hangs up the phone, the agent should manually change the state to READY to make herself available to receive next calls, can it be automatically

In UCCX 9.1,  Once the agent hangs up the phone, the agent should manually change the state to READY to make herself available to receive next calls, can it be automatically. Please advice.

DX80 connects to lenovo dock only getting 1360x765 resolution with HDMI or other interfaces

I have several users trying different interfaces with HDMI or DVI converter connecting to lenovo dock. The DX80 can only be set as 1360x765 resolution on PC's setting. Is there anything I can try on PC to change this behavior? Thanks. Lou

H323 Gateway Redundancy In CCM

HII would like to configure 2 h323 gateway on the cisco call manager,Each gateway's have got 2 E1's. I would like to know is it possible to configure redundancy on the ccm ? if we can how the ccm will come to know the first gateway is down or fully u...

nuetel111 by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco & LYNC Integration

Hi all, I want to get some advice, We will work on Cisco & Lync intagration with Call Manager and expressway architecture, however, our customer use both cisco and Lync in same domain. As Lync integration document, Cisco is in different domain which ...

ackarabas by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CAR CDR CUCM 8.6

Я заметил, что в CDR записываются не все звонки. Звонки сохраняются совершенно рендомно. например, по подсчетам с других устройств, звонков (входящих и исходящих) за месяц с 1 номера должно быть не менее 500, но в логах CUCM смотрим, что звонков с э...

Resolved! service manager

Hi After restarting unity server, "Service Manager" is not started/running, i was run the following comand in order to start the service with no success. "admin:utils service start Service ManagerStarting Service Manager..." For some reason service ...

Paging Noise

Hello, We recently swapped out a 2821 router with a 4331. After the swap, paging works but the complaint is the voice coming through is garbled and hard to hear. The config from the old router is applied to the new router. The paging did not have th...