Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

My scenario is this.2 zones: say A & B.Zone A contains CCM 3.2 with IP phones. CCM is registered with GK-A.Zone B contains GK-B with PSTN gateways.When I call from an IP phone to the PSTN, I want to use the proxy functionality. I've got use-proxy com...

vmalhi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way to ring the second line on 7960( for operator)when a call is forwarded from first line?I know we can change the configuration on secondline in the CCM to make it ring once or ring , but I tested this is only useful when you call the se...

No any q931 info when debug isdn q931 on 3661 router with version flash:c3660-is-mz.122-11.YT2.bin in MGCP mode.I know even in MGCP mode router still will see q931 infor. At least I know on 3725 router. I am sure terminal monitor is on.Any one has th...

Hi,We are integrating(H323 Gateway) CCM3.3(3) with service providers Nextone Gateway but is not happening.Service provider is not able to see any codec details from CCM on the his gateway log & want us to enable Fast Start on the CCM.Where on CCM sho...

k.ms by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes