Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have VWic-1MFT-T1 installed in WIC 0 slot as well as AIM-voice-30 installed on the motherboard of 2611XM router. What is the config for AIM to work so the T1 can start using those DSP resources. Also the network-clock-participate wic0 is the referr...

tdhaliwal by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have just upgraded CallManager 3.2.3 to 3.3.3sr4. There are about 1200 devices, everything works except for one critical thing. All our pilot numbers are busy tone. The only apparent error message I get is the following message in Event viewer ...

HiI set up a customer with a cme 3.0 system utilizing fxo ports for outbound calls. Users dial a 9 to place a call so I added the secondary dial-tone 9 statement to the router. When users dial a number the display on the phone says To 9 immediately...

Morning all,I have a quick question.Q. You know when you receive a call from an internal extension you can see the Callers Name and Ext. Number, I was just wondering if there is any way to create a database that the phone can use to look up names of ...

dsunter by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Ring all Phones

Hi all,is there a way (using CCM3.3 and 7940 Phones) to let all Phones ring at the same time not using a shared line? Something like an alarm notification.I'm also concerned about the power drain using inline power and Catalyst 3550 switches. Are lim...

UM 3.15I am experiencing the following bug:CSCdy61150.After reading the details I am not clear as to the resolution.The work around states:"None. Restriction tables still function"Does this statement mean that what one sees on the SA is not reflectin...

slc2 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes