Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We have a 2600, with 12.2(15)ZJ configured as a SIP gateway. Also have a third party SIP Proxy server. The proxy server requires all clients and user agents to register to it. The Cisco 2600 is not sending any REGISTER messages. My question is: Are 2...

I have 2 2651xmv router with my a t1 pri terminated into each 1. I am running Version 12.2(11)T6 on each one of the routers with callmanager 3.3(2c) and the customer is complaining about echo problems. I have change the echo cancellation from 8, 16 t...

mreilly by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi<br><br>I have a customer that would like to be able to delete old voice mails from users' mailboxes. Is there an Unity specific way of doing this or can we use the clean mailbox Exchange utility? It is a voicemail only installation.<br><br>Thank...

baryonyx by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to do a DIRT backup and restore of a voicemail only Unity 4.02 with AD, Exchange 2000 and Unity onbox. The person who built the box put everything (Exchange and Commserver) on the C: drive, which I'd like to change. I read that it's ok to re...

wrkemmer by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please could someone tell me where to find online, the capabilities of the 7940g phone specificaly the maximum size of an image. <rant>I've just spent a fruitless half an hour searching this site for "LCD 7940 pixels" "7940 screen size" etc... etc......

phooey by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Unity VMO vs. UM

I have a customer who purchased Unity as Unified Messaging. We installed it as a voice mail only. From a technical perspective it works fine. The customer wants to move to Unified messaging in the future. Unity version is 4.02 on MCS 7835. The SQL an...

jtiso by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes