Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am running Unity 4.0.2 with dual language (English and French). When a mailbox is set to be French (for example) that customer wants to have the mailbox tui be bilingual without having to record in both languages. What they want is to have the pr...

Call Manager 3.3 (2)DL3804 DrivesShould I start the install with Raid 1 or Raid 5? Everywhere I read 'pop a drive before you do anything' and have an extra spare. How does the RAID 1 mirroring look? 4 identical drives?

mgvogt11 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I need to get server local time when a call arrive into the IVR and store it into a variable because I need to compare this time with some datas stored into a database.Is it possible to get this data without use the "time of day" tool?ThanksDaniel...

dmanzetti by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone describe what takes place in this situation. Installing a new Unity Server VM only (only one) we are using a exsisting Exchange Server 2000. Going through the setup of Unity the message store section. What is the purpose of this to have...

In an ITS system, does anyone know where to get a set of ring tones to make available via TFTP, such as I think Call Manager has 24 that you can start with, without having to build your own?Thanks,Jerry Craven

jcraven by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We currently have a customer with: NT4 domain and multiple exchange 5.5 sites.They have an Exchange organization with approx. 15 Exch. sites. Unity cannot service multiple Exch5.5 sites. (Exch. Organization is first installed in The Netherlands, ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

To use SIP on an IP phone, do I have to upgrade the firmware and also do I need a licence to use SIP on this phone. There seems to be a SIP & MGCP licence for the 7940 phone on the price list however the specification for the phone says it is support...

efagan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes