Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Has anyone managed to get a VG248 to connect a V.90 modem at greater than 33K ?, I have several modems on a VG248 going out of a 2600 g/w on the same subnet (simple modem passthrough), when using an ATA186 (not supported I know !!) the modems connect...

p.hanagan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently upgraded from ? to 3.1.5.After upgrading I added several users with no problem. About a month later, however, the problem began.When I click the "add user" button, it pops up the box to add the user. I click "new exchange user". But the "t...

bphelps by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anyone seen this....PBX---AS5300---CM---6608911 calls from the PBX phones go out the gateways fine, 911 operator answers and they get dead air. On the phone side the phone just continues to ring. It happens every time on the PBX phones and once in ...

adignan by Level 8
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would benefit greatly from somone who can help explain the Clock Source command. Please explain how to use the comman with several (3) individual ISDN PRIs coming into a Cisco AS5300 T1/PRI Card. i.e. Clock Source Line Primary, Secondary, etc

rjrii by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a VOIP problem, where I am connecting to a 36XX RTR with a NM/2VIC.I get a dial tone, however when I press any button( on the phone), I get a busy signal immediately. Any Hints?Thanks in Advance

keyonj by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes