Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Opened up the CCNA voice Book and started studying. I found CCP in the  book and doewnloaded it to my pc. It is only opening to half or 1/3 of  the ie window. updated adobe no juice. Java? Have to run as  administrator to get it to open. Any feedback...

Greetings,Please let me know if I can connect 2 analoge PBXs which have 6 line for CO and 24 line for internal use in 2 locations connected with a PPP (64kbps) with a router (e.g. 1761) with 4 FXO port and when a user from a location wants to dial a ...

sadjadieh by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was wondering if it is possible to do initial setup of the TCP\IP configuratino of the system from the CIMC interface. I am not seeing that capability. Most likely because the CIMC is hitting the hypervisor and not the windows server. It looks like...

Hello Everyone, For those of you who attended our live April 16 Technical Briefing, we thank you for your interest!  We hope you find this list of resources helpful as you continue your education. If you did not make it to the live breifing, you can ...