Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Interesting problem.<br><br>IP phones are configured to CFNA to the Front desk (IP-phone). Front desk transfer calls to their vm. <br> <br>Receptionist can forward the calls to the subscriber voice mail. ( Press Transfer dial the vm pilot/messages bu...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi - I was wondering if anybody out there has found a different web attendant client? The one that ships with CM3.0 is not all that great and I had heard of a third party application for it. Your assistance is appreciatedThanks, Gerri Urban gerr...

gaurban by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When using the headset feature on the 7960 as well as using a wireless headset, does the 7960 support remote answering? I want to see if they Plantronics wireless implementation with the remote answering platform will work. - thanks Nick

nhefling by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Are there any type of Authorization Code services for outside calling privileges on the Call Manager? This is something similar to Avaya/Lucent PBX systems where the caller would input a 4-7 digit authorization code after entering the outside number...

jimmy.c by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know if the limitation against outbound calling on the VIC-2DID is a fundamental trait of analog DID lines - or if this is just Cisco hardware limitations? Any reason to suspect this unit or a successor will provide DID and dialton in th...

letnet by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know if the limitation against outbound calling on the VIC-2DID is a fundamental trait of analog DID lines - or if this is just Cisco hardware limitations? Any reason to suspect this unit or a successor will provide DID and dialton in th...

letnet by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

here's what I want to do.. i have a t1 to remote1.. and a t1 to remote2..serial 2 connects to a csu/dsu which connects to a phone system.. i want to use channels 1-12 on the first t1.. and 13-23 on the second.. i think this is what you'd call a t1 cr...

adamf by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have a VG248 and we are trying to use it with modems mostley US Robotics. I am having a problem with the modems initializing the line from the VG248. I get an error saying the modem can not find a dial tone. When I plug in a analog phone to t...

bmunn by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have IDLE URL working fine - it's great - HOWEVER....We really only want to use it for annoucnements - is there a way to put a special XML instruction in the XML file durin all non-emergencies that instructs the phone that there's no file availabl...

letnet by Level 1
  • 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes