Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have a new installation of Unity 2.4.6 and the Message Notification is not functioning properly. All of the Voice mail ports in the call manager 3.1.2 are in the correct search space, however the Unity server does not make the call to notify of ne...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am very close to having Turnkey CTI set up correctly. The clients are able to log on. However the ICM variables are not being captured and sent to the desktop. I had the variables, which I am collecting in the IP/IVR .aef file, working correctly...

adignan by Level 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dave ,I noticed someone asked the question earlier.What are the best values to setup for ART good calls bad calls very bad calls etc Jitter and obviously latency over 150ms is not the best. Jitter is Jitter right so if you experience a call with max ...

a.wells by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having a problem accessing my personal assistant server. Everytime I dial the PA number, I get fast busy.I've configured everything according to the admin guide but when I look at the CTI routepoint in the cm admin screen, the status says "not f...

rvincent by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our outside dial access works great, just having one annoying problem, when we hit 9 to get an outside line, the line goes quiet, until we dial the first digit of the outside line we are calling, then after that digit we get dial tone on the line aga...

shave by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Unity version 2.46 on win 2000, integrated with call manager 3.08 - Unity won't answer, i.e phone continually rings with transfer to voicemail.<br>application log shows ' tcpsvc database engine has stopped.'<br>please advise<br><br>

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can you only have one Jtapi user built in CCM 3.1 to allow App servers to talk to it. I have a CCC box and a ICD box talking to a CCM cluster. I built a JTAPI user for each one. On the AppAdmin for each box it shows the same jtapi resource for both s...

Does anyone know the proper Unity verstion to use in an environment that has existing Exchange 2000 and they have a Call Manager 3.0(8)?<br>Can you use Unity 2.4.5 and echange 5.5 for Unity and still have integration and Unified Messeging for the exc...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes