Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! Creating Idle URL

I am looking for a template to create an Idle URL what will automatically flip between several screens of data. I have read the doc on creating the Idle URL with a logo, but I need to create one that will rotate between several displays. Thanks

All of my users have primary phones at their desks that are never shared.  I would like to set up spare phones at spare desks for travelers to log into with Extension Mobility.  Is there a way to configure this such that every line and speed dial fro...

sjersa by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,We are running DMS 5.2.2 and our dmps are the 4400 model.We have noticed that the RSS scrolling message freezes during out the day at random time.To troubleshoot this, we are using an internal RSS and an external RSS feed. BOth of them freeze....

First of all i am not english speacker. So i could make wrong sentences.Now, we are making billing system by using CDR.But we meet the problems.When we use conference or directed call park feartures,CDR makes several Lines.For example : Directed call...

Reading over at Slashdot (http://yro.slashdot.org/story/11/05/13/1320229/Call-Interception-Demonstrated-On-New-Cisco-Phones) how can I provide more security in my inviroment? Is there a doc for securing Callmanager 8.5? I could not find anything spec...

Neal haas by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes