Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Is there an easy was to duplicate a full days content that consists of multiple presentations without doing each individually?Again, being new to this, once  I set up a day's worth of presentations and I think it'll work well, I sometimes want to rep...

RACotreau by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! T302 Timer

CUCM 7.x We are planning on increasing out T302 timer and we were wondering does that require a reset of the callmanager service in Cisco unified serviceabillity.  We tested it on our lab ccm without resetting the cm service and the t302 change took....

rsadelski by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I need a helpActually i have CUCM 7 with CUEThe current scenario is: caller from outside can hear the welcome message and after that , the  prompt that the calls recorded... This is OKBut The issue is:If the caller from outside  call one number that ...

Dear All ,I have a question of ISDN, Last week China Telecom testing the ISDN line and notice one issue. Beijing  router call to Suzhou no . (051266666666). Suzhou number 051266666666 is virtaul number  and actual connection establish between Beijing...