Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi All, We have setup Webex hybrid calling using the expressway connector hosts and everything is working fine. the problem is every day at random times I get the following error notification on one of the expressway connector hosts - but the error r...

Hi Everybodyhave to install CMS2000, cabling directly on MLSwitch Cisco 7600 that is more than 100mt distant. I've read installation guide and UCS 6324 Fabric Interconnect data sheet where is written that CMS2000 has:1 port for management: 10/100/100...

Luca CQ by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone happen to know if there is a way to restrict CER from tracking CSF clients?  We have a popup that notifies users to not dial 911 from Jabber, so it seems like a waste of licenses to have CER track the clients.Thanks

TXG by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, we are using Cisco Unified CM Administration System version: 11.0.1. Currently  SSH server is configured to support Cipher Block Chaining (CBC) encryption.  Is it possible to disable CBC mode cipher encryption, and enable CTR or GCM cipher mode e...

I have a NIM-2FXS/4FXO card in our BE4000. What I want is the FXS port to set off a loud buzzer in our production area when another extension rings. Like a Shared Line setting. I've setup the first FXS port as an Analog Phone and given it an extensio...

MKeil by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes