Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, Please send document to develop coding for the following Zone Paging in Cisco IP Phone AudioTextText-to-SpeechAnalog Overhead Paging System IntegrationLive Audio BroadcastPre-recorded-Audio/Text/TTSPre-scheduled-Audio/Text/TTSShort email format...

Hi,Is it possible to change the ringback tone for a device (or for a cti port)I'd like to play a welcome prompt during ringing (before the agent take the call) for a helpdesk service.Thanks for your help.

ccr_cisco by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know why the following would give me a parse error? I'm serving it from apache running on windows, the phone is a 7960 running off the latest Callmanager 5.1.2<?xml version="1.0"?><CiscoIPPhoneMenu> <Prompt>Select a directory</Prompt> <Me...

bphelps by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

7960G. Headset is GN 2125 NC. Hello Direct says they are compatable but microphone is VERY quiet. Tried switching with headset and have same issue. All 7960's in our office have this issue. On a totally different phone, headset works fine. Am I ...

lmeyers by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Just looking for some basics tips to setup QoS. I want to put an application in to my DMZ which is behind a cisco router.The internet connection is 4MB and i want to allocate 10% for traffic going to this application. I will only be allowing...

Hi all, My company use CCM4.1 for phone system. We use CAR tool for reporting. But recently we have a problem with this tool: when login to the site (https://CCM-SVR/art), it gives us an error message: [LDAP Access Error. Contact System Administrator...

hoanghiep by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes