Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

HelloFor some reason, we get random lock ups on our ccmadmin web page using IE 6. Sometimes it will lock up (this is a dialy occurance),and we'll have to force the browser closed, other times the page will just close. There is no specific task that d...

I am about to install CCM on MCS-7825-H2-IPC server and received following field notice:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/products/sw/voicesw/ps842/products_field_notice09186a00806de501.shtmlfrom reading it, it appears that the 2000.4.3a OS resolve...

We want to setup connectivity between our Call Manager and our providers SIP gateway. This will be passing through our ASA 5520. The SIP gateway has a public IP. Has anyone implemented a similiar configuration? What needs to be configured on the fire...

thomuff by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am in the design phase of a new project and would like to hear some inputs on the same. I will have callmanager cluster, unity (with fo), meetingplace express, mobility manager, ipcc express (with ha) all centrally colocated in a data center. No ph...

Hey,got a request yesterday from a customer. they have a BCM (NOT SURE WHICH) that they have connected to a cisco router. they have two remote branches running other bcms. all are connected via frame-relay link. they need to perform QOS on the router...

a.gooding by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CCM 4.1 and I have a customer who is a hospital. They would like the ability of some type of off-hook alarm similar to the Nortel's Off hook alarm system(OHAS). The scenario is that a resident knocks there phone off hook during an emergency but is un...

mmitchell by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When pushing text to a phone and also using the Play: URI to activate a ringer, it appears that the Play: occurs as if the Priority is always 0, even if set otherwise.Here's the execute:<CiscoIPPhoneExecute><ExecuteItem Priority="1" URL="Play:Chime.r...

cghareeb by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes