Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Just want to know if it's normal that when attendant user do a transfer with attendant console interface, the end user not receive a music on hold. Instead od when she's doing the same action with ip phone, press transfert softkey place automaticaly ...

eric.bias by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I configured Call Park as follows to implement redundancy and it works separately(PUB or SUB only) but fails when both(PUB & SUB) are up and running.888x P_PUB PUB_IP@888x P_SUB SUB_IP@Why it doesn't work when both(PUB&SUB) are up and running?Thanks ...

cjrchoi11 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 3.3.4sr1 server (MCS7835) that I'm trying to upgrade to 4.1.3. I ripped ISO files to a local drive on the Publisher. When I launch the installer file it comes back and tells me I already have a previous version of this software and I need t...

jaywydra by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We would like to set up automated outdialing for contacting a list of individuals in an emergency or drill. A recording would play when the person answers.I am thinking this could be done with a CRS script, but don't see any canned scripts available ...

dgahm by Level 8
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes