Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! Paging across VPN

We have CME 3.0 with 5 remotes using 871 routers establishing VPNs with an ASA 5510. The remotes have 7960 phones. We do paging to all 7960 phones in our office through the phone loudspeakers. Is it possible to do 2-way paging across the VPNs to a...

Hi All;I load clid_authen_collect IVR in CME. when I dialed number the prompt ask me to enter account number and pin. I defined account number and pin by: "username 3000 password 1234" , but when i dialed 3000 and 1234 as account number and pin, it s...

Rookie quesiton: What is the best practice and where do I make the changes for the following senerio: Adding a Long distance t-1 Pri(diva) to complement our local T-1 pri. Need to route LD Outbound calls over the new DIVA Gateway and would like to s...

Its first time i Deploy CDP, can anyone tell me whats wrong? and why i am getting this error and i am not able to see any call records... i would be thankfull.Error Code : 10011 Error Description : System Error. Contact System Administrator.

I have a reported problem with a hardware CFB resource. I ran a detailed report for the CFB in question and came across multiple 3 party adhoc conferences with 0 duration. Does anyone know what this means? Does this mean that the adhoc failed?T...

On Step 11, the drop down doesn't have cisco as an option. Obviously, I am following the instructions on this tech note so any suggestions?http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_configuration_example09186a008017902d.shtmlThx

aamercado by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, necessary to modify the image of my Cisco 7970, I have one call-manager exprees 4.0. Which procedure?tftp-server flash:P0030702T023.bintftp-server flash:P0030702T023.loadstftp-server flash:P0030702T023.sb2tftp-server flash:P0030702T023.sbntftp-se...

t.cbd by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes