Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have a customer that use to have a CD player connected to their PBX system which has several MOH selections that they cycle through continually. I have converted the files into Call Manager and tested the streams. I now need to cycle through them o...

briley by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We are having an issues with some IP Phone to IP phones calls across our WAN where the conversation will become delayed. It is best described where the 2 parties will become out of sync from each other each other by about a second or 2. This ...

ben by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CCM 3.3.3 SR3 (Publisher/Subscriber)7936 phoneload upgraded to cmterm 3-3-9-0.(CCM has been restarted)Phone is in CCM database.Phone is plugged into exsisting IP phone jack,but will not register.display stays in "configureing IP" The ip address shown...

There are three members 2008/2009/2010 in a hunt group with the pilot number 8100,can I configure the three nubmers in a pick up group ?for example ,when user dials 8100,the 2008 with the high priority rings ,can I use 2009 to pick up the call ?

real.pick by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello, I have the follwing sceanario:callManager(10.0.0.2)--|switch---Router1--------Router2-FXS------|analog phone(800)IP phone(110)----------|router1!dial-peer voice 1 voip destination-pattern 8.. session target ipv4:192.168.0.1!dial-peer voice 2 v...

hugoeic by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes