Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

On a 7970, when you enter a digit, it will start matching all the digits that you input until it matches the correct one then you can use the toggle key to select the number that it matches. This is a great feature but my customer would like to turn...

Hello, i have this scenario:Telco operator -E1-> Cisco AS5350 -E1-> Office PBXon cisco i have Radius Call Accounting and small problem - incomung and outgoing calls are recorded twice - one on firest e1 and second on second e1.How to disable accoun...

I have two E1s: one E1 connects to the PSTN and the other E1 connects to a PBX.I found that I have Slip errors on the E1 that connects to the PBX. I used "network-clock-select wic 3" to use the clock of the E1 that connects to the PBX (which resides ...

I'm currenlty running Call Manager 4.0 and Active Directory is intregrated. We just added a new OU with users in there and I want to know if there is a way for Call Manager to look at this New OU and the orginal one to list users in the global direc...

sbeauton by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes