Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! Can't install TAPS

When I install BAT (v5.1.4)on my CM (v4.1.3) I am never prompted to install TAPS. After the BAT installs and I try to install TAPS I get the error message "The sysparams.properties file was not found or UserPrompt property was not set in the file. Ab...

bzuniga by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings!I am a new administrator for a Cisco phone system that is being deployed. Currently, we have two issues which I am dying to be the one who fixes them since I am pretty sure this is an easy fix. I've searched through the forms, and see som...

Hi,Does anybody know where to get info. on the differences between ANSI and ETSI ISUP as used by PGW2200? I know a few parameters that differs but I'm afraid that there are more that I don't know of yet and in whitch cases my system will malfunction....

mpeek by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,i'm looking for a documented solution to connect two sites , i need a box to be put in front of an isdn bri pbx with 3/4 lines that can let the call exit to the isdn pstn or to internet sip in order to connect to the remote site or other destin...

p.mafara by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody,I want to use the AXL serviceability API and I don't find this wsdl file : risport.wsdl.In this documentation http://scc.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/vpdd/cdd/4_1/4_1_3/axlsvc.htm I read that this file contains Cisco Cal...