Other Data Center Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Your Exclusive Ask me Anything webinar on the Migration of your Hyperconverged Solution has landed! Coordinated by our colleagues in the Insider Advocates team and to support customers here in the Cisco Community, Champions, and the Insider Advocat...

I am trying to figure out a best Nexus solution for my Network which comprise of HP Server Platforms. (HP-DL380p Gen8 E5 Proliant.We generally have VLANs within the LAN and MPLS in Metro Links and IPVPN on WAN Links.Being new in the Fabric world, Env...

Hi all,I´ve got a problem with a new line-card I´d like to install in our Nexus 7010.Informations around the N7k:Installed SW (system/kickstart) NXOS 6.1(1).3x 6kw power.Line-Card should be installed in Slot 8. There´s already a F-card (N7K-F248XP-25...

g8104 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to setup up Microsoft Exchange VM server in Multicast Mode in Nexus 1000v .My L3 switch in Nexus 7K.Let me know what are the configurations I require to make in the Nexus 1000v & in the Nexus 7K.I believe it requires a separate VLAN.Let me kno...

rsrikant by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys,this is my first post and I do know I have a lot of questions. If I did something wrong please bear with me and do point me on the right direction so I can fix my wrongs.We currently have VNMC and VSG installed at version 2.0.3f. The custo...