cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

If I advertise a /20 today and in the future decide to break it up into /24 network statements. Will bgp take the more specific routes?   In the future I would like to break up the /24 advertisements and pin certain /24 blocks to different ISP. the o...

Resolved! 37500g-24ts 1.5U

Just got a 3750g 24ts-1.5U from IT wholesalers. Trying to get into express. Followed the reset sequence back to unconfigured status, 7 seconds, re-boot, 3 seconds hold to express. To that point all is well. Go to web browser and 10.0.0.1 and I get hi...

fcfcfc by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Pls cmts guys. router suddenly reboot itself and our wan links is jurky!!System returned to ROM by unknown reload cause - reason ptr 0xBFC81E94, PC0x60 83830, address 0x0 at 14:55:18 GMT+8 Thu Feb 23 2006 System restartedat 14:57:27 Thu Feb 23 2006 S...

I need to create a port forward for this 1025 port that i have just opened up.   Use this available public IP address 216.67.XXX.XX and point it to the 192.168.40.15 address.   What will be the commands for this?   Thank you

My ISP serves me 2 blocks of IP's , both /29 networks.  One block is for our production environment and one block is for a separate project. The wire from our ISP comes from the demarcation point and goes directly in a hub. One wire on the hub is goi...

RTOI925 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   From a while now we're having an issue with one of our Lan interfaces on a cisco 3845 router. The number of flushes on the interface keeps increasing and i'm not sure why. After searching on the internet I've come across the SPD (Selective P...

image.png image.png image.png

PBR

Hi All,   Can anyone please explain "is PBR  capable of influencing return traffic" or what is the fate the of return traffic.   Any document on Set commands in PBR or can explain here.

Hi All, Confused on below point regarding DMVPN.   1. once spokes identified the public & tunnel IP of each other via HUB. How they communicate with each other after that. How they find path to reach each other.   2. Difference in phase 2 & 3 in term...

I have a question on choosing BGP timers.  I'm running two datacenter hubs with ASR1001-X routers, and 750-800 remote locations. The remote locations have two Cradlepoint routers each and roughly half have a mix of cable modem, DSL, and fiber/metro-e...

Hi all.....I have cisco 1941 router.unfortunately i dont remember password.Can any body tell me how to break password.I tried to go in Rom mon using ctr+break but nothing is happened.Pls provide any link.....Any help is appreciated....Thanx..

hi all;          i have a problem when i configured the ISR 4321 router with switch catalyst 3650. SW 3650 -----> ISR 4321 via trunk line. In ISR 4321 router, i configured sub-interface for each Vlan in switch 3650. but when i do copy file between ea...

mlinh by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, we had a WS-C3750X-12S-S and a 3800 router configured with hsrp for the Internet. Both routers were attached to a WS-C3750E-24TD-E switch. The router from our provider is attached to a 4510+R switch. The 4510+R was attached to the WS-C3750E-24TD-...

Hi,  I would like to set up NAT on a stick. How can I do it on CSR 1000v? Any working examples would be good.  policy route-map command is what people have commonly use to NAT traffic based on destination.  However, the command is not available on C...